Saturday, July 30, 2011

Latisse Week 2

So this post says week 2 but really it's week 1 since I stopped for about a week because my eyes were irritated. Nothing too bad but I decided to start applying it at night. I had been applying it in the morning but I think that was too hard on my eyes. I also bought better disposable eyeliner brushes. See the ones that come with the kit suck. They suck enough that it kept me from using Latisse. I found a sweet little beauty supply store in San Gabriel Valley that sells pretty good disposable eyeliner brushes. Pretty good as in cheap and not as thick as the Latisse brushes.

I haven't really noticed a difference yet. But I will say this, Latisse is helping improve my night time beauty routine. Remove eye makeup, elliptical for an hour, shower, Latisse, retinol, night cream! The funny thing about a nightly ritual is that now I do it because my skin feels so much better in the morning. Imagine that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment