Saturday, May 29, 2010

Revitabrow Test: Week 4

Here is a side-by side comparison of Lacey's eyebrows - Week 0 and Week 4.

Full disclosure, I tinted and waxed her eyebrows last week. And she's using a different camera so that's why the pics look a little different. Don't you love how you can tell I'm a wannabe scientist since I want to control as many independent variables as possible? Yeah I totally had to look that up. Hey, it's early on a Saturday!


I think I see a real difference. They definitely look filled in. The issue is that Lacey wants them filled in at the center part of the eyebrow. I'm starting to see some movement inward, but I'm not sure if Revitabrow can regrow eyebrows where you didn't have them. We will just have to wait and see the full 12 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment